- Grimsby, ON | Full-time, Permanent
Aleafia Health is committed to being Canada’s leading patient-focused healthcare enterprise offering medical cannabis care. Our mission is to build a global cannabis brand. Through education, research, and development, we will advance the cultivation and science of medically authorized cannabis.
The Operations Manager oversees the daily operations at the Grimsby campus and ensures that cultivation, maintenance, inventory, and quality processes are running smoothly and according to Health Canada regulations and internal procedures. The Operations Manager will report directly to the General Manager and will effectively and efficiently manage the development and direction of the operational team.
- Conduct internal/external security foot patrols of the building
- Safeguarding against fire and safety hazards
- Respond to Emergencies
- Control Pedestrian and vehicle access
- Report incidents following SOP/Security Orders
- Liaise with Niagara Regional Police and Health Canada as necessary and provide documentation
- Document Security infractions
- Answer telephone and provide general information and assistance
- Greet visitors to the Campus upon arrival, sign them in/out
- Issue access cards
- Conduct routine searches
- Backup for on-call site emergencies
- Perform other duties as assigned
Experience / Education
- Must hold a current Ontario Security Guard/Private Investigator License through the Ministry of Community Safety and Security
- Diploma in Protective Service and Investigations and/or Community Justices Services
- Clear criminal record and must be able to obtain a Health Canada/RCMP security clearance
Skills & Abilities
- Understanding of a Licensed Producer (LP) for Medical Cannabis and the Cannabis Act per Health Canada
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Fluent English language skills
Note: The chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete reference checks and a criminal background check.
We appreciate the interest by all candidates however we will be contacting those that best fit the requirements. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Aleafia Health will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.