Business Demand & Sales Analytics Manager
- North York, ON | Full-time, Permanent
The Business Demand and Sales Analyst will be a key contributing member of the Medical and Adult-Use Sales team at Aleafia Health Inc. This position will collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Production, Supply Chain, and end-users with a focus on data insights, trends, forecasting and demand, and program review.
This position reports to the Sales leads on both sales categories, under a shared services model.
- Generate national, regional and territory sales reports.
- Analyze and determine sales trends to make recommendations to production team, and recommend sales capability to provinces.
- Analytics and reporting for markets and their competitors including market growth, market share, trends, in-market sales versus ex-factory sales, etc.
- Forecast for demand/ production purpose monthly – working closely with production team planning at Paris Campus.
- Provide financial latest estimate for all brands monthly.
- Facilitate monthly S&OP meetings.
- Management of the CRM tool Salesforce.com.
- Long-range planning for all markets where brands compete including future events like new indications, new competitive entries, new listings, etc. This is completed annually for ~3-5 years in horizon.
- Document and maintains all assumptions for short- and long-term forecasts.
- Manage / lead the product pipeline process, detailing the timing, magnitude, and the assumptions / expectations of each opportunity.
- Key liaison with Provincial replenishment teams, and Aleafia Finance to ensure accuracy / reliability and timeliness of data and reporting / revenue tracking.
Experience / Education
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance or related discipline.
- 3 - 5 years related professional experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Cannabis experience preferred.
Skills & Abilities
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software and solution recommendations.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large dataset.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt; maintain focus and a high degree of accuracy while working with complex data in an environment of changing priorities and requirements.
- Knowledge of business process, forecasting and modeling.
- Advanced Excel and database skills + MS Office applications experience.
- Attention to detail and strong focus on information quality and accuracy.
- A team player.
- Willingness to learn and adjust to new paradigms and processes as part of a new industry.
- High level written and verbal communication skills.
Note: The chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete reference checks and a criminal background check.
We appreciate the interest by all candidates however we will be contacting those that best fit the requirements. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Aleafia Health will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Disability insurance
- Stock options
- Employee assistance programs
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Casual dress