Senior Financial Analyst (3 Month Contract)
- Vaughan, ON | Full-time
The Senior Financial Analyst will be a key team member in a fast-paced Finance team and will be responsible for assisting in the completion of financial statement preparation, year-end audit, and providing support to the Finance team.
- Research and analyze historical data for accuracy
- Mapping of several entity chart of accounts to a consolidated chart of accounts
- Assist with preparing working papers for the audits
- Research accounting principles on new issues
- Assist with the transition of new accounting system
- Support the team on ad-hoc projects
Experience / Education
- Experience in financial statement preparation: 3+ years (Required)
- Accounting designation preferred
- Experience in publicly traded companies is considered an asset
Skills & Abilities
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced level MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Deadline oriented with strong ability to multi-task
- Superior communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to work in a team and independently with competing priorities
- Quick learner with superior attention to detail
Note: The chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
We appreciate the interest by all candidates however we will be contacting those that best fit the requirements. Aleafia Health welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract