- Paris, ON | Full-time
In the role of Inventory Manager you are responsible to organize, direct and develop the record retention structure of Raw Materials, In process and Vaulted Inventory. You are also required to monitor and maintain inventory levels for all Personal Protective Equipment. All purchases are to be placed based on the Lowest Cost Equivalent with the goal of controlling costs and improving inventory management system.
- Manage inventory documentation: accurately record the quality, quantity, type, value of materials, style and any other applicable term assigned
- Organize and lead inventory counts and investigate and reconcile inventory discrepancies and implement corrective actions.
- Coordinate and integrate efforts across operational departments to enhance inventory accuracy.
- Ascertain that all company safety and risk management procedures (pertaining to inventory control) are followed.
- Assist with projecting inventory levels over time based on production plan, product demand, inventory on hand, and external factors.
- Forecast needs for consumables and packaging material. Ensure adequate safety stocks are maintained.
- Data entry and tracking of all inventory for in-process, destructed and finished product.
- Track all required production supplies to ensure adequate supplies (Personal protective equipment) are on hand for all production related activities; completed by product on site counting audits and counts of disposed Personal Protective equipment.
- Maintain a spreadsheet and report to Management Team for product consumption.
- File and submit monthly inventory report to Health Canada of starting material, in-process product and finished product.
- Is present in Health Canada’s inspection and provide information of inventory count and destruction as required.
- Anticipates issues and implements solutions before problems occur.
Experience / Education
- Bachelor’s degree and/or post graduate program with a specialty in Logistics and Supply Chain management, or a related field
- 5 years of previous related work experience
- Certification/designation in APICS – CSCP
Skills & Abilities
- Strong organizational and record-keeping skills
- Ability to apply root cause analysis to issues that arise and implement corrective actions immediately
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively across all work groups
- Exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and experienced in inventory management software system
We appreciate the interest by all candidates however we will be contacting those that best fit the requirements.
Aleafia Health welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Aleafia Health will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.