Senior Systems Analyst
- Toronto, ON | Full-time
The Senior Systems Analyst role will work across all divisions of Aleafia Health to create and manage software and information systems programs that will be used by stakeholders internally and externally. There will be a strong focus on task management, communication, and documentation related to the implementation and integration of software systems and databases used by the company. This position reports to the Vice President, Technology & Development.
Develop requirements and design documents in collaboration with managers and staff using multiple methods including: interviews, document analysis, report analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, “ride-alongs”, business process descriptions, use cases, user stories, process mapping, data mapping, as well as task, and workflow analysis.
- Coordinate information collection and requirements verification across all divisions
- Coordinate activities and deliverables of third-party partners
- Plan and support the releases of new systems functionality
- Create and communicate program and systems initiatives
- Create and update plans and tasks in the Aleafia Health project management system
- Troubleshoot and solve systems and data issues
Create the following written deliverables: Checklists, Business Requirements, Process Flows, Use Cases, Systems Integration Interface diagrams, Mapping Documents, On-boarding & Operations Guides, Estimates, System Change Management Release Notes, Issue Reporting, and Project Summaries.
- Create Templates for standard documents
- Curate a library of key systems documents in a central location.
- Create and execute systems checklist for new development and releases.
Experience / Education
- BS or BA from an accredited institution.
- 3-10 years of experience in consulting and cloud/mobile software implementation projects.
- 1-3 year using collaboration tools such as Wrike, Sketch, Slack, Monday, Google Drive, Google Spread Sheets, Google Data Studio.
- 2-5 years of experience in regulated environments (e.g. Food, Medical, Insurance).
- Interface file formats and standards e.g XML an asset.
- Experience developing database centered applications an asset.
Skills & Abilities
- Proactive leadership and project management experience
- Strong written and spoken communications
- Collaboration across varied groups and disciplines
- Proven use of cloud-based technology to solve business problems
- Attention to detail
- Organization of disparate information sources
- Reporting and Data Analysis using Spread Sheets and Data Analysis tools
Key Technology Areas
- Electronic Health Record, Patient Care, Clinic Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning, Inventory and Quality Assurance Systems
- Financial Accounting, Financial Planning, Forecasting and Procurement
- Customer Relationship Management, Marketing & Email Automation
- Learning Management System, Student Management
- Marketplace, eCommerce, Payments and Mobile Applications
- Website Content Management
- Call Centre / Customer Support Centre, Knowledge Base Management
- Executive & Management KPIs and Dashboards
- Complex Data Warehouse, Reporting Visualizations
- Data Integrations, ETLs and APIs
Note: The chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
We appreciate the interest by all candidates however we will be contacting those that best fit the requirements. Aleafia Health welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.