- Toronto, ON | Full-time
The System Administrator role will work across all divisions of Aleafia Health to administer IT services and resources within the organization. This position reports to the Vice President, Technology & Development.
- Deploy configure and install Aleafia Health application software systems including PHP applications, MySQL / Postgres database servers, DNS configurations
- Maintain development environment systems
- Maintain disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- Administer corporate IT security policies and procedures
- Manage corporate IT resources and asset management
- Administer corporate IT resources (VoIP, Google Business Apps, Mac and Windows machines)
- Other duties as assigned
Experience & Education Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- 2-5 years of cloud server/hosting experience (Amazon AWS, DigitalOcean, Microsoft Azure, or equivalent)
- Maintaining virtual machine environments on Amazon AWS
- Switching/routing concepts ie VLAN, Spanning tree, IP subnetting
- Administration of firewalls
- Administration of Load Balancer
Skills & Abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage yourself independently
- The ideal candidate would have a clear understanding of VPN technologies IPSec, certificate-based, and of ACL's, NAP, PAT, etc., and of backup and monitoring tools
- Work experience with Enterprise Linux expertise, DNS, DHCP, SNMP
- Working knowledge of scripting and batch
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
Key Technology Areas
- ITIL certification, change management
- Working knowledge of PHP, Java development
- Experience with content acceleration technologies (Akamai DSA)
- Working knowledge of internet security concepts (OWASP, XSS, XSRF, PCI)
- Working knowledge of HTTP performance tuning and caching techniques
Note: The chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
We appreciate the interest by all candidates however we will be contacting those that best fit the requirements.
Aleafia Health welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Aleafia Health will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.