Sales Representative - Recreational Markets
Ontario | FT
Aleafia Health is committed to being Canada’s leading patient-focused healthcare enterprise offering medical cannabis care. Our mission is to build a global cannabis brand. Through education, research, and development, we will advance the cultivation and science of medically authorized cannabis.
Reporting to the Director, National Sales, the Sales Representative will support our growing team. The successful candidate will focus on the Ontario recreational market, and will be responsible for managing sales activities, providing product education, building customer relationships and engaging in community events in their assigned territory. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who thrive in a collaborative working environment with a strong entrepreneurial influence!
We have five (5) Positions available covering the following territories:
- GTA West
- GTA East
- Southwest Ontario
- Golden Horseshoe
- Manage all accounts in their assigned territory and establish Aleafia Health as a first-choice partner with customers.
- Host Product Knowledge campaigns for educating retail employees.
- In-store activation campaigns for educating and engaging consumers.
- Retail relationship management with store managers, purchasers and floor staff including bud tenders.
- Development of Business Plans to generate growth in territory.
- Secure, maintain and drive growth with new listings.
- Identify new distribution opportunities and build partnerships that maximize profitable share and volume through distribution, visibility and service of Aleafia Health Recreational Portfolio.
- Effectively manage your given territory, maintain CRM database on daily customer/prospect interactions and targets to coordinate with business goals.
- Execute territory annual plan and commitments
- Secure and maintain digital and physical store display opportunities.
- Harvesting new opportunities and insights while in the field and communicating those back to sales team.
- Resolve customer complaints by proactively investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Stay on top of industry trends and events.
- Building a personal social media presence (Instagram, LinkedIn)
Experience / Education
- Minimum two (2) years in Sales or Account Management.
- Previous experience in cannabis, beverage alcohol or related industries an asset.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
Skills & Abilities
- Exceptional Account Management.
- Comfortable with cold calling in a retail environment.
- Proficient pursuing sales leads and ongoing follow-up with management.
- Able to expertly present, promote, and sell cannabis products produced by Aleafia Health.
- Work well independently while also being an open collaborator with the sales and marketing team.
- Proven strong negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales objectives.
- Passion for exceptional customer service.
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills.
- Familiar with all Canadian Cannabis Regulations.
Note: The chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete reference checks and a criminal background check.
We appreciate the interest by all candidates however we will be contacting those that best fit the requirements. Aleafia Health welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Aleafia Health will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
Link to Indeed: